Emory Document Services on the Emory University campus is located in the Mail Center on the ground floor of Dobbs University Center. During the school year, service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. During summer and holiday periods, service days and hours are subject to change. The Emory Document Services staff can be contacted by phone at 404-727-6859 or email at email@example.com.
Emory Document Services offers the following services:
• Black-and-white copying and printing
• Color copying and printing
• Color banners and posters
• Photo printing with self-serve Kodak photo kiosk (coming soon)
• Printing directly from your computer with self-serve HotSpot printers (coming soon)
• CD and DVD duplicating
• Finishing services:
– Coil and GBC binding
– Hole punching
• Free pick-up and delivery
• Multiple job submission options: visit us in person and bring your documents
in any form (e.g., paper, CD, jump drive); submit work through email to
or contact us to have a team member visit your office.
Emory Document Services accepts all normal forms of payment, including cash, check, EmoryCard, vouchers, PeopleSoft SmartKeys and debit and credit cards.